FirstMark is Hiring a Talent Associate
Help us find the best talent in the ecosystem for FirstMark portfolio companies
Talent is the lifeblood of great companies, and finding the right hire can permanently change the trajectory of a growing company. As a Talent Associate on the Platform team at FirstMark, you’ll be at the forefront of those company-defining moments, by identifying and placing exceptional candidates across the FirstMark Family.
Our Platform team provides extensive resources and support to accelerate the success of companies in the FirstMark family. We do that by connecting founders and their teams with talent, customers, and expertise.
- + Work with founders: you’ll partner with founders in the FirstMark portfolio to understand their critical hiring needs
- + Find great talent: you’ll source great talent for executive, senior, and entry-level roles across the FirstMark portfolio
- + Build a network: over time, you’ll build an extensive network of talent to activate when the right opportunities arise
- + …and more: contribute across the breadth of the FirstMark Platform, which includes private communities, 100+ annual events, and more
- + We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply, but in general believe that the most successful candidates will have the following qualities:
- + Experienced recruiter: you have 1–3 years of (preferably technical) recruiting experience, ideally in the startup ecosystem
- + Great communicator: you are confident and poised, and able to communicate with candidates ranging from recent graduates to senior leaders
- + Organization & prioritization: you’re able to handle multiple, concurrent searches and projects
- + Curious about technology: you’re interested in the tech ecosystem, and use that curiosity to become a better recruiter
- + Constant optimizer: you value throughput and velocity, and are the kind of person who is always looking for a better way to get things done
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- + Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- + Any other relevant online profiles
- + 2–3 of your favorite tools/technology for recruiting great candidates